POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
This innovative product heralds a new generation of impact rated lifting arm barriers with shallow foundation and lightweight specially designed poles, which ensures faster operation than the raditional steel poles. There is a range of these barriers for different impact ratings, though visually they look similar. The poles can be changed if the security requirements are increased or decreased.
Entrances with high security rating / high traffic flow and where installing deep foundations is not possible
Pole length suitable for clear opening of up to 6m. Although the pole doesn’t open to exactly 90º angle the clear opening is 6m. Height above ground to the underside of the pole 576mm.
CONSTRUCTION AND IMPACT RATING
The double pole is of composite material incorporating a fibre restraining system. Drive pedestal 925mm high x 750 mm². Drive pedestal contains hydraulic ram and limit switches. Stanchions constructed of double upright rectangular hollow section steel with inward inclined buttress. Impact rated barriers have been tested by independent laboratories (Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) in the UK) ranging from 3.5 tonne truck travelling at 48 km/h with pole length of 6m to 7.5 tonne truck travelling at 64kph will pole length of 6m.
Hydraulic pump and motor and PLC controlled housed within lockable barrier cabinet. Manual hand pump is provided for operation during power failure.
415/240v 3 Phase (Non-standard voltages available) Motor size 4 to 5kw depending on pole length and usage Control voltage 24VDC
- Opening times 8 to 18 seconds depending on impact rating and boom length. - Hold to run key switch - Open-stop-close in gatehouse/remote - Card reader – swipe/proximity in freestanding port - Below ground induction loop or auto closing, or vehicle watching.
- Infra red beams, stops pole movement when interrupted - Below ground induction loop to halt drive - Red/green 150mm diameter traffic lights, single or double sided. - Warning signs on pole
All steel surfaces blasted clean to S3 standards Zinc Spray and polyester coating to standard RAL colour.
The drive and closing pedestals incorporate gusseted base
plates, just 500mm below ground. Concrete foundations are
as indicated on typical drawing below.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS