UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
The scanners we are offering provide the perfect solution to scan, inspect and digitally record the underside of vehicles. The system will allow security staff to perform high quality and highly efficient inspection against explosives, weapons, narcotics and other contraband hidden under vehicles.
To prevent the covert use of vehicles to bring explosives and other terrorist or criminal related products into secure areas and not to rely on the reliability of humans, which may be reduced during times of adverse weather, boredom or tiredness. Typical sites for usage are government buildings, military areas, embassies, presidential palaces, nuclear and other utilities, in fact anywhere where there is a need for HVM (Hostile Vehicle Mitigation).
1020mm (W) x 1030mm (L) x 120mm (D) Weight 90kg
The under vehicle scanners are available in a static or mobile situation. The static models are either surface mounted or set into the road with a stainless steel framework. The mobile units are provided with non- slip double ended ramps of aluminium or rubberised surface and guidance bollards.
The scanners included in our best buy product portfolio use the very latest technology due to the use of LED infrared lighting. This system gives long life, low power consumption and unlike alternatives using halogen, are not obviously visible during operation, especially in dark areas. Our scanners provide clear images of all size of vehicles, day or night. The images are in black and white, which is known to have much clearer definition than colour. The principle involves the use of licensed plate recognition, which digitally records the image of each individual vehicle using the system and on subsequent scanning any variations are highlighted on the control screen. Maximum speed of travel 60km/h and maximum vehicle length 19m. The operator is able to zoom in on suspect areas and if suspicious can operate the back-up barriers such as blockers, bollards. (as shown in the illustrations).
Standard AC single phase. 50/60Hz
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL DETAIL:
A typical standard unit would operate in temperatures from -40◦C to +70◦C with no limitation on humidity. The ground mounted scanner comprises a digital camera, special lens, deflecting mirror, lighting unit and housing. The workstation can be situated up to 30m from the scanning unit, but should ideally be in line of vision. The workstation is nominally 220mm (W) x 595mm (L) x 450mm (H) and should be located in heated building with relatively low humidity and comprises the specially designed most modern processing unit CCD line camera interface and the I/O card.
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION:
Detailed testing and operating documentation is available from the manufacturers on request.
General arrangement with traffic light and barrier entry control and roadblock for emergencies.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS