ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
We feature three roadblocks in our product portfolio with varying heights and strengths. All are of substantial construction and proven design. The roadblocker detailed here is designed for use in car parks and other vehicle management areas where planned and sustained attack is not visualised.
Car parks, municipal, commercial, industrial sites, closure of pedestrian precincts, authorisation checkpoints.
Width of blocking segment 3m for car parks, up to 5m available.
Depth of blocking segment 1185 mm for 340 mm high blocking segment. Deeper for higher models.
Height when raised 340, 540, 650, 800 mm
These roadblockers comprise 10mm thick top chequer plate with an axle load of 20 tonnes, fitted with heavy duty hinges into prefabricated steel housing for setting into ground. The depth of the housing depending on the height of the blocking segment.
The below ground housing contains conduits for cables, hydraulic hose, and for drainage.
The hydraulic drive unit is contained in a separate freestanding cabinet surmounted by red/green traffic lights. Cabinet size 1.2m high x 900 wide x 600 deep.
The blocking segment raised and lowered by hydraulic operation. The pump and the valve blocks housed in separate, freestanding lockable cabinet. Hydraulic hoses fed below ground in ducts to blocking unit.
For 340 high models 240v single phase 50 Hz. This can be either three or single phase.
For higher models 415 v three phase 50 Hz. In case of power failure there is a manual override.
Latest version PLC controls with in-built safety features and manual release, facility to link all access and automated systems, fire alarms, and other devices.
OPTIONAL VISUAL AND ELECTRONIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Stop/no entry signs fixed to freestanding post or to drive unit cabinet.
Traffic lights, red/green, 200mm diameter in black casing installed above drive cabinet or on freestanding posts – single or double sided.
- Flashing yellow signal light
- Below ground vehicle detection loops* essential for automated systems.
- Electronic eye beams.
- Additional space and hydraulic ram heating units for use in extreme cold climates.
OPTIONAL CONTROL FUNCTIONS:
- Single direction entry or exit
- Dual direction entry and exit
- Push button up-stop-down to be sited in guard house
- Key selector switch – automatic function/manual/remote
- Intercom and pedestal
- Card readers
- Tickets and cash (not in our remit)
All units hot dipped galvanised to British standard EN ISO 1461 then roadblocker primed and painted black and yellow, drive cabinet primed and painted grey. Other RAL colours available.
No pre casting of Roadblocker pit required, Roadblocker is raised from ground using specialist-levelling feet then concrete is poured and consolidated thoroughly, the base is also formed at this point ensuring rapid and accurate installation.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS