SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
Something new from UK specialist security engineers, in the form of a vehicle barrier – but with a foundation depth of only 435 mm into the ground. This revolutionary product has been successfully tested to European PAS68 and ASTM standards receiving triple performance classification of V/7500 80/90:3.3/18.9 /ASTM M50-P1 (zero penetration) and also C40P1. The raptor was useable after the test.
To prevent planned intrusion by vehicles into high security areas, where deep excavations are not possible or not permitted.
Width of blocking segment 380mm
Width of casing 540mm
Length of casing 2500mm
Height of blocking segment when raised 985mm
Depth of unit 435mm
Excavation depth into the ground 500mm (can be less if required)
Control cabinet 1200mm high x 600mm deep x 900mm wide – variable with more than one raptor unit and special access control systems.
The Raptor vehicle barrier generally manufactured from 15mm thick steel plate apart from the top plate of the blocking unit which 10mm thick chequer plate fixed by button head set screws
Cabinet from 3mm thick zinc plated and painted steel with integral lock
All manufactured in excess of BS6571 and welding BS4872.
The blocking segment raised and lowered by hydraulic operation. The immersed pump, valve block and PLC controller housed in freestanding cabinet. This may be located at any distance from the vehicle barrier, with no restriction on distance (additional cost may apply).
Cabinet also to accommodate accumulator if required (see options).
Normal operating speeds 6 seconds to raise or lower. Fast operation via accumulator if fitted.
415/220 three phase. 50Hz (or to suit country requirements)
PLC control voltage 110v AC.
Motor size 3KW (as standard, without accumulator).
Latest version PLC controllers with in-built safety features and manual release. Facility to link all access and automated systems, fire alarms, and other devices.
OPTIONAL VISUAL AND ELECTRONIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Stop/no entry signs fixed to freestanding post or to drive unit cabinet.
- Traffic lights, red/green, 100mm diameter in black casing installed above drive cabinet or on freestanding posts – single or double sided.
- Flashing yellow signal light
- Below ground vehicle detection loops essential for automated systems.
- Electronic eye beams.
- Cold weather protection with space heater in cabinet and heating coil fitted to hydraulic hoses set into duct and temperature control around the ram.
NB: There are no entrapment areas on this unique product
OPTIONAL CONTROL FUNCTIONS:
- Single direction entry or exit
- Dual direction entry and exit
- Push button up-stop-down to be sited in guard house
- Key selector switch – automatic function/manual/remote
- Intercom and pedestal
- Card readers
- Tickets and cash (not in our remit)
All RAPTORS primed and painted black and yellow, drive cabinet powder coated white. Other RAL colours available.
Optional finish – galvanised.
No pre casting of foundations are required for the Raptor Vehicle Barrier. Normal excavation with hose, power cables, and drainage ducts. Backfilled with maximum of 2cubic metres of C35 concrete –with 27m overall length of reinforcing bar, threaded through predrilled plates on raptor housing.
Rebar is pre-fitted in our factory and included within the price.
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION:
The raptor has been physically tested and certificated under the PAS 68 requirements giving result of: V/7500(N3)/80/90:3.3/18.9
It has also been tested to ASTM and received M50-P1 (zero penetration) classification. It has further been tested with a Kia Rio to assess accidental damage and received C40.P1 with no damage to the raptor after impact.
International patent application: PCT/GB2011/000575
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS