IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
At long last the industry is presented with what has been required for many years, namely power operated bollards, virtually surface mounted, physically tested in accordance with PAS68. Another truly innovative product from the Heald range of security products. As ever, these are supplied as a complete unit, with minimal site work and installation time.
We already offer, in our portfolio, static bollards with shallow foundation, but this new Matador product offers power operation as well as minimal foundations. Many bollards are installed at existing sites, where there is either voids below the installation points or area, or it is not possible due to services to create a foundation. This is why this revolutionary product will be so widely used. There are two models available, both using a static bollard, each side of the entrance, and either one or two centre bollards, which travel sideways by hydraulic drive. A major feature is that with the two static bollards, drivers are always aware that there is a security system facing them.
The bollard height when fully raised is 1140mm and the diameters of the tubes 220mm with maximum horizontal gap between the bollards 1400mm. The static and moving bollards are factory set onto base units. Dimensions:
3 bollard: 4060mm x 2140mm x 125mm
4 bollard: 5300mm x 2140mm x 125mm
The single or double central bollards are driven horizontally to form a vehicle opening with a special ram system inside the base unit. The hydraulic pump control system and valve blocks are installed in a separate freestanding lockable steel cabinet, which can be located adjacent to the bollard system and can incorporate a traffic lights system or can be located remotely within 25m. Matador designed to prevent any ingress of dirt or debris as well as no trap hazards or pinch points as the moving mechanism is fully contained within the baseplate.
Both single and double units have been physically tested to PAS68 V/7500(N2)/48/90:0.0/0.0 This translates as a 7.5tonne vehicle travelling at 48kph with 90 degrees angle and with zero penetration and zero dispersion. The bollard system in all tests was totally operational after the impact.
All Matador units primed and painted black with red reflective band on bollards themselves. Drive cabinet primed and painted grey. Optional finish – hot dipped galvanised.
Special design and patented mechanism requiring 3KW motor, immersed pump and extra heavy duty solenoid valves. Speed of operation – 8 seconds.
Power supply single or three phase.
PLC for control voltage 110V AC
PLC for logic voltage 24V DC
- Key switch in gatehouse, on post or remote.
- Card reader – swipe – proximity in freestanding post
- Intercom linked to handset in freestanding post
- Below ground vehicle detection loops for automatic movement entry/exit with timer.
- Automatic link to fire alarm system.
- Emergency operation via accumulator
- Heating systems for cold weather
Bollard units bolted to concrete foundation, maximum 200mm deep, with 16 x M20 bolts. Alternatively, surface fixed to existing suitable flat surface.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS