FENCING HIGH SECURITY
This heavyweight mesh acknowledged worldwide as being the perimeter solution for the most sensitive and secure sites, used extensively on prisons, nuclear, and military installations.
Anti intruder, high security special sites.
Vertical height of mesh panels nominally up to 6m above ground.
Welded mesh panels 2515mm wide and up to 6007mm high in increments of 12.7mm. Wider panels can be provided subject to a minimum quantity. Wire size 4m joined by welding to give mesh size 76.2mm wide x 12.7mm high These apparent non-standard dimensions inherited from the imperial size of 3” x ½” x 8swg - no 358
The section of posts depend on fence height but typically for 3m above ground, 120mm x 60mm RHS. Larger for higher fences.
For prisons posts 149mm diameter x 6.33mm wall thickness are preferred.
Mesh panels fixed top-posts with clamps at 300mm c/s or full length clamping strips.
Clamps also at 300mm centres.
Bolts to pass through posts.
This type of heavy welded mesh fence does not require straining posts or struts.
SECURITY TO TOP OF FENCE:
- Single/double L shaped or T shaped arm for twin strand barbed wires at 150mm c/s.
- Coiled BTC 730mm diameter fixed to the arms.
- Coiled BTC 730mm diameter fixed inside and outside of top of fence clipped to mesh panels.
- Fence mounted electrified integrated detection system.
SECURITY AT BOTTOM OF FENCE:
- Mesh buried vertically min 300mm.
- In-situ concrete cill generally 300mm x 150 mm or to site specific needs.
Alternative protection coatings to mesh panels.
- Galfan coated wire to BE EN 10244 - 2.2001 Class A (zinc/aluminium alloy weight 275gm/m²) giving high level of corrosion protection.
- Commercially Galvanised wire to BE EN 10244 – 2.2001 Class D.
- Polyester powder coated over galvanised core.
- Hot dipped galvanised.
- Polyester coated over galvanised.
Posts into foundations suitable for fence height and ground conditions. Post set in concrete foundation.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS