FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
There are many turnstiles on the market but we have carefully selected this range, as they are robustly constructed, resistant to abuse, and well protected against corrosion. They have proved highly reliable within a wide temperature range, as well as being as aesthetically pleasing.
For the control of pedestrians on many sites and varying application. This can be sports stadia, embassies, factories, airports, utilities, to mention a few. Turnstiles with cycle pass gates are part of this range.
Average throughput 20 persons per minute.
Turnstiles can be supplied in single or double units.
For multiple applications double units are set side-by-side.
Depth of foundations 150mm.
Turnstiles with centre rotating pole, circular section with bearings top and bottom.
Single Turnstiles are supplied with round hollow section trombone shaped arms, six sets per turnstile unit.
Multiple units with interleaving have straight bars. Configuration is 120 degrees as standard design but 90 degrees four-arm units are also available but these are a basic model, without canopy
Canopies are supplied as standard for external units with optional lighting under canopy.
A drive unit is standard on all our full height turnstiles. The drive is activated by lightly applied pressure onto the arms, which then activates the motor to 120 degrees or 90 degrees arc.
Operating temperatures - -30 to +50C.
24V AC or 12V DC.
Back-up battery system is available for up to six hours continuous operation in case of power failure.
Latest version PLC controls. Control function to client’s choice but including:
Controlled entry, free exit.
Controlled entry, controlled exit.
Card access, swipe/proximity/magnetic fixed to turnstile frame.
Biometric identification systems.
Way leave lights red/green for use on bi-directional turnstiles.
Intercom with handset linked to gatehouse.
Fire alarm release.
Rotor section in stainless steel.
Support posts, framing and canopy steelwork blasted clean and painted to wide range of RAL colours.
Full height turnstiles are supplied in kit form, easily assembled on site. The support posts, bottom bearings are bolted to pre-made foundations, 150mm below finished ground level and then concreted or paved.
Cable access is via conduit into support post from the foundation.
Foundation details showing the base size and conduits route for cables supplied with quotation.
Left top – Full height four lane interleaving commercial turnstiles.
Right top – typical bank of robust turnstiles for sports stadia.
Bottom three – schematic sketch showing sports stadia turnstile with ticket terminal.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS