SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
Pedestrian portals are probably the ultimate solution in the control of pedestrians into restricted or private areas. The principal is interlocking sliding automatic glass doors, power operated to form a single person sluice. These portals can operate with all recognised access control systems, have electronic devices to prevent more than one person using them and come from the acknowledged world leader on entrance technology with over 43 years manufacturing experience.
For the control of pedestrians, especially to prevent anti tailgating into secure areas, with ability to screen for weapons. Typically banks, high profile business premises, airports, embassies.
Portals can be in single or double units with external dimensions of 995mm and 1380mm diameter with clear entrance dimension of 600mm and 860mm respectively. Height of unit 2360mm or 2325mm.
All framing made from FB2 certificated steel with drive and control in lockable housing at the top of the portal. Curved side panels and curved doors of glass type P1A, P4A, P6B, BR3 or BR4. Portal with heavy steel baseplate for bolting down. Square/cylindrical versions with single or double opening doors are available in the 860mm wide version.
2 electric motors with gearbox fitted to top of portal – one drive per door with opening and closing activated by proximity switches.
24V DC. Back up battery system is included as standard. Power supply is fed to the motors and control box through the lockable housing at the top of the portal.
Included as standard are the electrical control panel and emergency unlocking device on the secure side, ‘last man out’ external profile cylinder locking. Emergency free exit. Red/green indicators and intercom linked to central control. Operating function to client’s choice but normally controlled entry and controlled exit.
CONTROL SYSTEM CONTINUED ...
Card access, swipe/proximity/magnetic/keypad/biometric identification systems fixed to outside or inside of the portal frame. The combination of the interlocking doors, access control system and internal biometric control = the highest access control for single person entry. Overhead identification to ensure single person entry and bulk headlights fixed to roof of portal. In the event of 2 people attempting entry no passage allowed. Optionally, metal detectors can side of the entry door.
Various finishes are available. Portals can be supplied in polished and matt stainless steel. Alternatively steelwork can be cleaned with two coats of high quality paint in smooth or embossed finish to RAL standards.
Full Portals can be supplied in kit form, easily assembled on site. Portals concrete base.
Double portals 180° access with metal detecting pillars.
Square version portal
Single portal with a 45° exit Single portal with a 45° exit and pass door alongside and pass door alongside giving a 1.2m clear exit. giving a 1.2m clear opening.
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS