We are very pleased to add ticket terminals to our product portfolio as these can be used with many of our products, but primarily turnstiles. This means that we can offer to areas such as sports venues a complete system of the turnstiles, disabled access, emergency exit gates, ticket terminals and ticketing systems themselves.
For all areas where the public can pre-purchase tickets, either on a single event or for a season. Only one access point for all types of barcode and RFID tickets (Radio-frequency identification). No limit on ticket size, including PC downloads. Average time for ticket verification 0.5 seconds.
The standard ticket terminal is 300mm high, 236mm wide and only 110mm wide. Weight 3.2kg.
Ticket terminals manufactured from modern designed, vandal-
proof aluminium matt finish housing with an option for RAL
coating. The LCD screen has full colour graphic display and is sun-
Terminals can be wall mounted or attached to turnstiles as shown on the sketch drawings. Terminal housing suitable for indoor or outdoor installation and operating temperatures -20 to +50. Lower temperatures should have terminals not exposed to the weather.
12V DC to 24V DC or PoE (Power over Ethernet). Power consumption 0,9A (based on 12V DC). Wiring to IP54 standard.
Each terminal with internal memory of up to 60,000 tickets. Terminals with single or bi-directional operation, for example, on turnstiles. Confirmation of the verification of ticket by coloured green/red symbols. Terminal fitted with anti passback features. Automatic multi-language messaging features available.
Inputs/outputs 4/4 (optionally 8/8) Galvanically isolated input Communication interface: Ethernet (10/100 Mbit)/RS485 Software Integration API (Application programming interface) protocols for signals/potential free outputs. integration with access control for ticketing system. - Online - Online/offline (Access Control Server)
- ROADBLOCKER “HT VIPER” SHALLOW MOUNTED IMPACT TESTED AND “HT1 MINI VIPER”
- ROADBLOCKER CAR PARK AND VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
- ROADBLOCKER SECURITY IMPACT TESTED
- SHALLOW MOUNTED “HT RAPTOR” VEHICLE BARRIER
- Rising Spike Barrier
- SHALLOW MOUNTED BOLLARD
- IMPACT TESTED SURFACE MOUNTED MATADOR BOLLARDS
- POWERED RISING BOLLARDS – TRAFFIC CONTROL
- Telescopic impact rated bollard
- IMPACT RATED LOWERING BOLLARDS
- FIFOSS (fence Integrated fibre optic sensors system) “ZABOR”
- FENCE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM TO VEHICLE IMPACT RATINGS
- FENCING HIGH SECURITY
- MEDIUM SECURITY FENCE
- RAZOR WIRE BARBED TAPE CONCERTINA (BTC) AND FLAT WRAP
- HINGED GATES MANUAL AND POWERED
- HINGED GATES IMPACT TESTED - MANUAL AND POWERED
- SLIDING GATES
- SLIDING GATES IMPACT TESTED POWERED
- FOLDING GATES FAST ACTING
- FOLDING GATES IMPACT RATED
- SPECIAL GATES FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
- FULL HEIGHT EXTERNAL TURNSTILE
- HINGED PASSGATES & AIRPORT SELF BOARDING GATES
- LOW LEVEL PASSGATES
- LOW LEVEL TURNSTILES
- SINGLE ENTRY PEDESTRIAN PORTAL
- TICKET TERMINALS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – IMPACT RATED
- BALLISTIC AND BLAST RATED GUARD HOUSES
- UNDER VEHICLE SCANNERS
- MAIL SCANNERS
- POWERED LIFTING ARM BARRIERS – STANDARD AND HEAVY DUTY
- PARKING AND TICKETING SYSTEMS
- COVERT ALARMED PERIMETER SYSTEM (BURIED) USING FIBRE OPTIC TECHNOLOGY
- BLAST AND BULLET RESISTANT DOORS, WINDOWS, WALLING AND COUNTER SCREENS